With the aim of making our lives more comfortable and secure, the digitalisation of processes and procedures is advancing at a frenetic speed.
Faced with this digital evolution, NASERTIC, hand in hand with the employee management solution developed by dasGate, has managed to offer more comfort to its employees and increase its facilities’ security.
Access without the need for identification credentials
dasGate has developed a powerful biometric solution to create a more comfortable and secure working environment.
Thanks to this system, NASERTIC employees can access their workstations and authorised personnel access areas in less than a second and without carrying any kind of access credentials.
The system proposed by dasGate is based on two pillars:
- Facilitate secure and quick registration of employees and authorised personnel by registering a photo or selfie.
- Access to the facilities using facial recognition readers, which authenticate the employee in less than 1 second, allow them to pass through and, optionally, they can also keep track of their working day.
Privacy and data protection
Veridas develop our biometric technology, a company recognised for its commitment to quality, regulation and compliance, submitting its biometric technologies to the highest international standards such as NIST.
In addition, this system protects the user’s privacy, as it does not store sensitive information or images. It stores vectors.
Through the employee’s images, a biometric vector is generated that is irreversible, i.e. when the user accesses the system, the person’s vector is compared with the one in the register, and it is checked whether the person is who he or she says he or she is or not.
Improving security, convenience and access experience
Thanks to dasGate, NASERTIC has achieved:
- Increase the security of your premises which your employees and authorised personnel can only access.
- Provide an improved access experience for your employees.
- Offer greater employee convenience; no more need for physical access credentials, no more need to manually record their working hours.